ECF International engages in vital social services by providing practical helps
to the needy in order to bring forth hope and a new life. These projects are "Love in Action" with a specific
design of helping people to help themselves.
Established Homes for the Elderly:
(1) in Jingon, Shanghai, China (1988)
(2) in South City, Shanghai, China (1990)
(3) in Lowan, Shanghai, China (1992)
(4) in Northgate, Shanghai, China (1993)
(5) in Changde, Hunan, China (1995)
Partnership in PROJECT HOPE:
(1) Established the "Handicapped Readers Fund" with the Hunan T.V. -Radio Weekly magazine in China to
provide free subscriptions to the handicapped and provide articles featuring the struggle and
success of handicapped people around the world.
(2) Donated wheel chairs for the handicapped in Changsha, Hunan, China.
Distributed a Flood Relief Fund to help flood victims in Changde, Hunan, China.
Provided initial funding to establish a Charity Foundation for welfare projects in Changde, Hunan, China.
Supports the Agape International Center for the Disabled in Changsha, Hunan, China.
Sponsored the Printing Workshop at the Amity Computer Center for the handicapped in Hangzhou, China.
Supports the St. Barnabas Society and Home in Hong Kong in the caring for the homeless people.
Provided 110 winter sweaters to the Home of Aged in Shanghai, China.
Donated US$10000 to the tsunami victims in India, Philippines and Indonesia.
Donated one Gospel Van to serve the elderly in Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
Provide medical service in Linon, Zhejiang, China.